Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting More Violent

There has been a lot of blogger activity lately for Violent Reaction. Seems like everyone has posted about the band, and with the exception of Doug, everyone is loving them. No doubt about it, I've been sucked into the hype, and when Mind Rot put up pre-orders for the US pressing of the band's first 7 inch I couldn't help but pull the trigger.

Fast and ugly Straight Edge Hardcore. As my kids are sitting on the couch beside me, playing some annoying hit songs of today, I'm turning up Violent Reaction as I write this post, and trying to resist the urge to walk over and smash the fuck out of their iPad to make it stop.

300 on red vinyl.

Only 100 pressed on white vinyl.

600 pressed on black vinyl.

Why buy one, when you can get three? XXX

1 comment:

mcs said...

Mine just turned up. Somehow took two months to get here!