Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Step Aside For The Second Press

Released at the end of 2011, Step Aside's debut, Reaching Out, did not fail to impress. Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought so, as Life To Life quickly sold out of the first pressing.

In an attempt to possibly follow in the footsteps of Bottled Up's pressing for the Have Heart demo, Life To Live Records give us four different colors of vinyl for the Reaching Out second pressing. That totals 7 pieces of vinyl in under a year! Time for record collectors to step up.

75 on red. 100 on gold. 125 on white. 200 on "frost", a.k.a. clear vinyl.

Since I'm only missing the test pressing, I figured that I'd haul out the entire collection to get a group photo. Who doesn't like pictures of colored vinyl? Looking good Life to Live.

3 comments:

Across Your Face said...

I wish they made the gold vinyl the most limited, out of /88 and hand numbered on the sleeve. haha that would be sweet :P

artyom said...

Nice collection, Keep it up! But I saw a couple of record release 7"s too :)

xReganx said...

Hate to bum you out but still far from complete. Here I the pressing info, also check the pic on the left.

http://deadformat.net/release/reaching-out/13985