Monday, October 29, 2012

This Is Stick Together Hardcore

I was feeling pretty good about my Stick Together collection. I thought that I was only missing the Cali tour press for No More Games. To remedy this, my paypal account and I started started searching eBay for anyone that might be interested in joining our three way.

Much to my surprise, I stumbled upon a copy of Surviving the Times with an In My Blood cover. Whoa. What is this? I'd never heard of this before. Of course In My Blood Records were the ones to release the Floorpunch demo, along with the band's first 7 inch...truly a landmark record label from 1995/1996. With that in mind, and not really knowing anything about this cover, I placed a bid with a mission to win it.

After I'd received the record, I discovered that this was a special cover for the This Is Hardcore fest. Hand numbered and limited to 100. Very cool.

1 comment:

Across Your Face said...

Damnit Mike... I was trying to get this, I should have known! :) Jealous