Sunday, September 02, 2012

Remnants Of What Could Have Worn Thin

After picking up another copy of the Lion Of Judah LP a couple months ago, I was reminded of how much I've neglected my mission in building a Youngblood collection. To try and remedy the situation, I started looking around on eBay and came across the Worn Thin 7 inch, Remnants Of What Could Have Been. Yeah, I didn't own a single vinyl copy of this record. Shameful.

Before Carlos sang for Police & Thieves, he was in Worn Thin. They were around in the early 2000's, and play a similar style to P&T. I don't listen to this band enough.

400 pressed on red.

Having originally purchased this on CD when it was released about 10 years ago, it felt pretty good buying the vinyl for this at $3.00 a piece. Every once in a while, I find that I don't have to pay through the roof for vinyl that I missed out on the first time around. Solid.

500 pressed on clear vinyl.

1 comment:

mcs said...

Love this band. My favourite release of theirs was the LP though. As for this 7", the clear vinyl release show version in acetate sleeve is really nice. One of the nicest looking YB records I own.