Tuesday, July 31, 2012

REV Reissues: In My Eyes

Revelation has been reissuing a lot of vinyl lately, but the one that I'm probably most excited about is the recent pressing of the In My Eyes albums. They were one of the first bands that I set out to collect all their vinyl releases when I got into this record collecting game, and they remain one of my favorite bands of all time. Man, I wish they were playing the REV25 shows in New York.

The Difference Between was pressed on purple, with a new design for the record labels. Yeah, I don't really like the new labels that much. Sure they match the record cover nicely, but it looks like it belongs on a Metal record with the blood splatter look.

Nothing To Hide was pressed on green vinyl.

4 comments:

J@screamingforrecords said...

Cool reading. I'm gonna post my copies of these up one of these days.

mcs said...

Cool reading? Really? He's barely written anything!

Mike said...

It's not so much what I said, but how I said it. ha ha ha...after so many posts about IME vinyl, I really have nothing new to say anymore...

J@screamingforrecords said...

I just meant cool to read about a record I still hadn't got round to writing about. That ok?