Monday, July 23, 2012

Getting The Best Of Me

Since I tried to pick up the Beware 7 inch two hours after Back To Back put them up for pre-order, I was too late and missed out. Two hours! I'm still amazed at how fast Back To Back stuff sells out.

I had mixed feelings about picking this up on eBay recently. Should I be grateful for the chance to add this record to my collection...or do I call the seller out as a piece of shit for flipping it to eBay only months after Back To Back was originally selling them? Either way, this is one of my favorite records so far this year and I'm glad that I finally own this pressing.


7 comments:

Dustin said...

Labels like Back to Back are one of the few reasons I still have a Twitter account - so I know right when their preorders go up. I was able to snag this one, and a copy of the new Face Reality 7" on color before they sold out too. Can't wait to get that one in the mail.

J@screamingforrecords said...

How many of this purple version were pressed mike?

Mike said...

I'm pretty sure it was limted to 100.

Dustin said...

First press was 100 purple and 400 black.

J@screamingforrecords said...

Ah thanks guys. Wondered how the numbers compared to the second press

Across Your Face said...

Hey Mike did you manage to get the Sea foam green /100 for the second press?

Mike said...

It hasn't arrived yet, but yeah, I ordered both the green and black second pressings.