Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Satan Did Not Appear

After releasing the amazing First Four EPs back in 2010, I expected we'd never hear from OFF! again. I figured the band would make a big splash, and then they'd vanish, with Keith Morris going back to doing whatever he'd been doing for the past 15 years. I was pretty shocked when I heard that they had a new full length album in the works for this year. I was even more surprised when I found that the songs from the LP retained that same explosive energy that OFF! threw at us a year and half ago. I don't know, I kind of expected them to lose some of that fire they had with the first EPs, but I was glad to discover that it was not the case.

I don't typically buy much from Interpunk, but when I saw that they had the new OFF! LP available on colored vinyl, I decided to grab one from them. I beieve that the white vinyl was listed as an "Interpunk exclusive", so they forced my hand.

There were 1,500 pressed on white, but people still seem to be going crazy for these, with ebay pricing showing between $40 and $50. Glad that I grabbed one when I did.

1 comment:

J@screamingforrecords said...

Haha that white version is great. A place I buy from here in the ul had the white version as well and I just didn't realise till it was too late.