Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waste In Space

Somehow I missed out on the colored vinyl for the last Municipal Waste LP, Massive Aggressive. I wasn't going to let that happen this year, and as soon as I saw that preorders were up for the new album, I was placing my order.

First off, the album cover for The Fatal Feast rules, okay? I love it. It's totally Metal and it's much better than the cover of their last album. The songs themselves are pretty good...at times I hear some serious Nuclear Assault influence in the vocals...oh hey, look at that, John Connelly does guest vocals on the title track which you can check out here. The album is pretty solid...not as good as their previous stuff, but it's still some good Thrash.

The radioactive yellow vinyl just seems like a perfect fit for Municipal Waste. Lookin' good.


No comments: