Monday, April 16, 2012

The Remission Mission

I love Remission, but it took me a little while before I decided to try and collect all of their vinyl. Because I was a little slow out of the gate, I missed out on the white vinyl pressing of the Accept LP.

It's all good though, as I was able to grab a copy through eBay for roughly the same price that Amendment Records was selling them when the album was first released back in 2009.

210 pressed on white vinyl.

I do love pictures of collections of records. So with the addition of this white vinyl pressing, I decided to capture my Remission collection. Outside of a couple of test pressings (which I consider more of a bonus, rather than a requirement for full collections), I think I might have everything for this one.

2 comments:

Mark-Sandwell said...

Really good band but I only have their 7" on react. I've a bit of catching up to do....

Mike said...

Their React! 7 inch is my favorite, but everything they have released is solid in my book!