Monday, February 13, 2012

Disengage Expressions

When Disengage released their first 7 inch, back in 2010, I didn't take much notice at first. I gave it a couple of spins, and while I thought it was good, it didn't really knock my socks off. I'm not sure what my problem was...maybe I was listening to too much Dio at the time...I don't know, but a few months later I was LOVING that Disengage record. When the new LP dropped just before the end of 2011, there was no doubt that it would make my Top 10 List for the year.

12 songs in a little over 13 minutes. This record blasts in and out quicker than Break Down The Walls, and leaves you with just as big of a smile. Destined to be a modern day Straight Edge classic.

This was a split release between Back To Back and Triple B. 120 pressed on white, and 880 pressed on black vinyl.

No comments: