Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doggy Style

Since Bridge Nine, has released the Underdog discography, Matchless, I'm not sure why they would do another pressing of the True Blue demo on vinyl. After seeing Underdog live again this year, I've got a new found appreciation for the band. I've always loved them, but seeing them again, rekindled that fire, and I've been spinning them a bit more recently. Therefore, I didn't hesitate to pick up the newest 7 inch repressing. Yup, I still don't own an original New Beginnings pressing. *hangs head in shame*

After I received the new pressing, I had to pull out my other two Bridge Nine copies. Damn, that is some good looking vinyl. Limited to 500 on green.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I just now finally got around to snagging a copy of this. Can't wait until it comes so I can spin it.

mcs said...

I've not been motivated to buy this reissue. But I have to say, the photo of the three colours together does look good. I think you need a blue one now though. That would really enhance the photo.

Mike said...

Burn on pink, and Underdog on blue. My goal is to fill both of these holes by next year.