Saturday, August 06, 2011

Mouthpiece Discography Second Pressing


Every time I've seen Mouthpiece live, it has been an EVENT. Line ups so monumental, that they would make it onto my list of Top 10 Shows Of All Time. Back in '93 with Strife, 4 Walls Falling, and Endpoint...again in 2000 for In My Eyes last show, and finally for the 2004 Youth of Today reunion in Pennsylvania. The band embraced the Straight Edge label when most kids in the early 90's were "too cool" for it..."Yeah, I don't drink or do drugs, but I don't want to call myself Straight Edge.". Fuck that. There was Mouthpiece, X'd up and proud of the label. Band will always have my respect.

500 pressed on "Judge green" colored vinyl.

1 comment:

mcs said...

I usually like it when vinyl matched the artwork. In theory, this green doesn't go at all... except somehow it does. Regardless of the artwork, that green color is great. Love it.