Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two Dollar Boots


Some bands seem to never really become "collectible". Their records consistently sell for dirt cheap prices on eBay. I love Iron Boots. After seeing Marcus post a few records from them on his blog, I figured that I'd check them out. Great Warzone-inspired Hardcore. I got into them long after the band broke up, but I've slowly been building my collection with their records, and each piece of Iron Boots vinyl I've purchased has been pretty inexpensive. Since their demo has been pressed on three different record labels, I assume that at some point the band must must have been a hot commodity. So what happened? How was I able to pick up this copy of their demo on vinyl for under $2.00?

300 pressed on grey vinyl from Grave Mistake Records.

2 comments:

Wade said...

im tryin to grow an iron boots collection as well. yea doesnt make much sense that this band isnt in demand, especially with fire & ice being as popular as they are.

buzzkill.xvx said...

hey,
i do have a spare copy of the ltd easy green 7" with the silk screen cover. anyone interested hit me up at G.Ritz77@web.de

if my memory serves me right they did play united blood fest a few years back and their ltd 7" for that fest sold for more than $50 a day after they played. and today it seems they are throwing it after you. very strange.