Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hardcore For Hardcore: Second Press

Six Feet Under Records recently did a second pressing of the new Rival Mob 7 inch, Hardcore For Hardcore. No one should really be surprised that the first press sold out so quickly. This record is amazing, and I'm trying to figure out how high it will end up in my Top 10 for 2010 list. The band is on fire at the moment, and as soon as Six Feet Under announced that the second pressing was up in the webstore, I quickly placed my order.

This time around we get a blue and white split, plus a blue with black splatter colored vinyl. I'm hoping that some one out there can fill me in on the pressing info.

2 comments:

Joel said...

From what I understand it is:

75 on black for SFU Showcase
100 on bright yellow/solid purple mix with white splatter
150 on black with clear green and clear purple splatter.
350 on solid yellow
900 on solid purple

Mike said...

Yeah, that is the info for the first press. I need the info on the second press.