Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walk Tall, Walk Straight

Back in the middle of September, Tre/Deathwish got around to the bands that start with the letter C for his eBay auctions. Judging from the records that Tre has been selling, you can tell that he is a quality collector, and when I saw that he had the Crippled Youth 7 inch up for auction, I was really hopeful that I'd win it. Sometimes when you have the chance to get a record from someone that has been around the scene for a while, and you know that they take good care of their records, you have to make the most of that opportunity. The Crippled Youth record is a classic, and therefore I set my maximum bid mindset on winning this thing. Of course after this 7 inch, the band changed their name to Bold and released the Speak Out LP. Don't make me pick between the two...impossible choice...I love them both.

First press and limited to 500.

Live photos on the lyric sheet insert, and if you can get Porcell in the picture singing along, you know that your band is going places.

No comments: