Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mandatory Drug Test

Drug Test were a Straight Edge band out of New Hampshire. Their Needle In Your Neck 7 inch was released on Walk All Night Records, which released records from bands like One Up and Think I Care. Like the first Government Warning 7 inch, the Drug Test record was another piece of vinyl that I've been meaning to pick up for a while now. Sometimes I really drag my feet when it comes to buying new records. I mean, damn, this 7 inch was released 7 years ago, and I'm just finally picking it up. I think that part of the delay was due to the fact that back in 2003, I wasn't buying any vinyl...preferring to only purchase CDs. I didn't start buying vinyl again until 2004. So, when the Drug Test 7 inch was released only on vinyl, I let it pass me by and now I'm having to try and catch up.

This record was another piece of the Deathwish ebay auctions that Tre has been putting up to thin out his collection. This was the last record that I won from him, although I've got my eye on a couple auctions that he has going on right now.

350 pressed on clear green vinyl.

No comments: