Friday, November 26, 2010

First Warning

Even though Government Warning's first 7 inch, No Way Out, is in it's 9th pressing, this is my first copy. It's hard to believe that it was originally pressed 5 years ago. It seems like just the other day when Tyler introduced me to them. Tyler was the first guy that I had met through blogging. At the time, I really didn't know too much of what was happening in the Hardcore scene, and his blog really helped bring my attention to a lot of newer bands at the time. It was the first time that I realized that my blog could be used for good and not just evil.

This first 7 inch, along with Government Warning's No Moderation LP are fun and snotty hardcore, played fast with plenty of attitude. The 7th pressing of the No Way Out 7 inch was with the pink cover and limited to 500.

No comments: