Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't Hold Back

The final piece of vinyl from my eBay spending spree with transcending_reality. Fitting that the last post is for Rancor's 7 inch, Never Hold Back. It should come as no surprise to anyone that reads this blog, but I have very little self control when buying records. I see something I want and I buy it. Sure I've got a little restraint, or else I'd have a copy of DYS's Brotherhood. Big ticket items obviously take a little more time from me to commit. When I won this group of records, it was all by chance. The dude was selling a lot of records that I wanted, but they all ended late at night. I threw on max bids on a bunch of items, went to bed, and left it all up to other bidders. I woke up in the morning winning seven records for $105.

I've been wanting to build up my Rancor collection for a while now, so I was very happy to win this pressing on clear vinyl. First press. Limited to 220.

1 comment:

Lins87 said...

dope record! love it