Saturday, March 06, 2010

Right Idea Vinyl Demo

A couple months ago, Right Idea put up vinyl copies of their demo in their webstore. Since this was released on Refuse Records overseas, I was glad for the opportunity to pick it up without having to pay for the extra shipping. This was originally listed in the RI store as black vinyl, but a couple of days later Jeff Hess sent me an email saying that there was some confusion and they only had it available on white vinyl. He didn't even think that it was pressed on black. I have no idea what the pressing info on this is, but I'm glad to see this get pressed on vinyl, since there was very little chance that I was going to buy the cassette release.

2 comments:

mindset said...

this seven is amazing

Ewald said...

3 test pressings
520 copies on white vinyl (77 copies of limited version numbered)