Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Say It

Goddamn, Said and Done are at it again. Seems like I just picked up the Endless Roads 7 inch, and here they are dropping a 3 song EP at the end of 2009. Pim posted on the REACT! board when the pre-orders went up for the latest EP, Feel It. As soon as I saw it, I ordered one. The whole order process was a little strange, as I didn't have to pay until after Pim had shipped the record. Quite a trustworthy guy. The 7 inch itself, is amazing. While past Said and Done recordings have a strong Best Wishes-era Cro-Mags sound to them, these three songs seem to have added a bit of a more punkier vibe to them. Excellent, well played hardcore that doesn't stick to a formula. Seriously, more people should be losing their shit over this band. The preorder pressing for this record came with a special linol print cover and was limited to 50. I wish that overseas shipping didn't sting like a kick to the crotch, because I really want to order the other pressings for this record.

1 comment:

Pim said...

Good to see the package arrived safely Mike and thanks for the compliments! ;)