Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Extra Effort


I love cover variations. Usually bands just limit this to record release and tour pressings, or maybe even just for pre-orders, but The Effort went all out with their From Our Mistakes 7 inch and made a different cover for each color of vinyl. The latest one that I picked up on eBay was the green vinyl/tree cover, limited to 175. This one is the more limited pressings, and was sold out when I picked up the cloud and fire variants last year.

These things are just so slick. Nice screened covers that fold out to a big poster.

These are some of the best designed covers that I have ever seen. Just amazing and truly reflect a band that is passionate about what they do and say.

2 comments:

Wade said...

pretty much

Ewald said...

I have a pre-order copy of this 7" that I wouldn't mind trading, just pm me on the react! board if you're interested...