Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A True Perspective

Man, I have been really pressed for time lately. The days and weeks fly by, and it has been difficult finding time to spend at the computer each night. In addition to the time, money has been pretty tight as well. Other than some pretty big pre-orders that I couldn't resist, I've been trying to keep my record shopping on a short leash. I'm not sure how successful I've really been, but it feels like it has been a long fucking time since I've won anything on eBay. The steady stream of new vinyl passing through my mailbox has slowed to a slight trickle. So tonight, I broke away from the TV, while my wife is slowly falling asleep on the couch, to post on the True Colors 7 inch that I picked up on eBay a while back. I couldn't believe that the pre-order pressing of the Perspective record only went for around $7.00, but I was happy to be the winner on it. Number 4 of 200 pressed on white vinyl with the Powered Records pre-order stamp. True Colors are so damn good.

9 comments:

Wade said...

$7? man im jealous.

Kyle said...

Should have got the live DVD with this. Was it not in there?

Mike said...

Oh man, I completely forgot to mention that it didn't come with the DVD. I was bummed when I checked the Powered site for the pressing info.

xroldx said...

True Colors is an amazing band. They even managed to kill it on the big Groezrock festival.

All these Belgian kids going crazy and Packo tearing the place down, awesome.

Wade said...

i think all the videos from the dvd are on youtube anyway.

mcs said...

Cool find. But the labels on the record make it look kinda whack.

人妻 said...

Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください

サイドビジネス said...

1日5万円~が手に入るサイドビジネスのご案内です。男狂いのセレブ女性はネットで知り合った男を次々に金の力で食い散らかしています。そんな女性を手玉にとって大金を稼いでみませんか

Hチェッカー said...

みんなで楽しめるHチェッカー!簡単な設問に答えるだけであなたの隠されたH度数がわかっちゃいます!あの人のムッツリ度もバレちゃう診断を今すぐ試してみよう