Monday, June 22, 2009

Verbal Giants

I listened to Verbal Assault's Volume One CD the other day, and noticed that the only piece of vinyl I had for them in my collection was a black vinyl pressing of the Tiny Giants 7 inch. Feeling a little inadequate, I hit eBay to add to my pathetic Verbal Assault record collection. I found a red vinyl pressing of Tiny Giants and was the only bidder, winning it for $5.00. When I received it in the mail, I noticed that this one was pressed on the Giant Records label. I always thought that my original copy on black vinyl was a little odd, as I had never heard of the Konkurrel label, but it seems that it might have just been used for an overseas pressing and distro.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing record, I'm still waiting for Volume Two to come out, nowadays, I like ON the best out of all the Verbal Assault records, nice find!