Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lace And Whiskey

I recently picked up this copy of Alice Cooper's Lace and Whiskey. This is generally not known as one of Alice's better records, but I still enjoy it. Even though Alice had split with the original band years before...the band that helped create the truly classic albums...there is still some solid hard rock songs here. There are also a few radio friendly songs...I guess you could call them ballads. In most cases, I would probably not be interested in that style of song, but there is just something about his voice that allows him to pull it off.
I got this record through ebay for $10. It is a promo, as noted by the giant pink sticker on the front of the album cover, making it more of a collectors item. This copy still had the order form to join the Fan Club.

No comments: