Sunday, October 08, 2006

Addiction to Substance

Here is my Betrayed collection. It is complete unless a Final Show pressing of Substance is made.
The Addiction 12 inch came from Aram. He sent me a message saying that he grabbed a copy for me when they were touring Europe...a "thank you" for helping him out financially earlier in the year when I bought a bunch of records from him. A very kind and thoughtful gesture, but seriously, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to buy the records that I got. It took him a while to mail out the Addiction 12 inch, and after a couple of weeks I noticed that a pink pressing of Substance was sold at the Sound and Fury fest out in California. I dropped him a line to see if he had any that he could spare, and as luck would have it, he did. Sold it to me for $15 and sent the Addiction 12 inch along with it, completing my collection of Betrayed vinyl. This shit is the pride and joy of my record collection...thanks Aram, I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

dude, that is unbelievable. im jelous.